Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by #1topdeals
(2005 customer reviews)
- Amazon Sales Rank: #166 in Toys & Games
- Color: Yellow
- Brand: Bananagrams
- Model: BAN001
- Fabric type: Banangrams
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 3.00" h x 3.00" w x 9.00" l, .30 pounds
- FUN FOR EVERYONE - Gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. This anagram game that will drive you bananas.
- ENTERTAINING AND EDUCATIONAL - While this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL - Bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. This game doesn't take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while travelling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT - Bananagrams will make a thoughtful gift for your friend or family member. It is perfect for both, boys and girls.
- PLEASE NOTE - Contains small parts, not for children under 3 years. Perfect for anyone 7 years and up. 1-8 players.
- The anagram game that will drive you bananas
- Players race against each other to build crossword grids
- For 1 to 8 players
- Great for travel
- Recommended for 7 years and up
From the Manufacturer
The Anagram game that will drive you bananas. The award-winning word game that needs no pencil, paper, or board. Fast and fun. Players race against each other to build crossword grids and use all their letter tiles first. Great for travel.
Most helpful customer reviews
24 of 24 people found the following review helpful.
DO NOT BUY!!!
By Kaszimir N. Togas-Arayn
Banangrams is a great game and I love it, but the one on Amazon's site is a COUNTERFEIT! This is NOT the REAL game. It has very cheap tiles that look like someone's kid drew in the letters. The tiles are very light and do not feel like the real ones. The bag is clearly inferior with a hole in the seam. I returned this immediately and bought the real game from Target. Also available at Barnes and Noble. It is really a fun game, but you want the real one and not the fake one that is sold on Amazon. BEWARE and DO NOT BUY THIS!!!
15 of 15 people found the following review helpful.
Buyer BEWARE-- Counterfeit Bananagrams being sold!
I've played Bananagrams with my family for years and loved it- now that my husband and I are on our own I wanted to get a set for us for Christmas- I ordered from Amazon and just received it and I am dismayed to find that I got a counterfeit set- I didn't read the reviews before purchasing because I knew I liked the product, but I feel let down that Amazon let sellers sell a counterfeit item. I feel like I'm going to pay more in shipping to return it than I paid for the item to myself. Such a waste of money- the tiles are cheap plastic (probably made in china with all sorts of chemicals in them), hollow on the back and the printing of the letters is horrible. I am so very disappointed right now.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
A"peeling" Brain Game
By Kim R
This is a fun, fast-paced game for anyone old enough to read. It is easy to learn and simple to play. We originally bought one on clearance from a local store with the intent of giving it to my home bound mom. Once my husband adult kids and I "tested" it, we had to have one for ourselves. My son and I are especially hooked! Being a family of teachers, we immediately saw the potential of using this game in a classroom. The possibilities are limitless! I'd say it's a must have for teachers grades 2 to 12, but the letter tiles could certainly be useful for younger children as well.
The only thing slightly negative I have to say is about the quality of the tiles. The set I got on clearance must have been the older version of the game. The "older" tiles are very similar in size and shape to solid scrabble tiles, only Banangrams are a light yellow color and plastic. The "newer" version are the same color, but are lighter weight and don't clink like the others. The font is slightly different and the W and Z are distinguished from the M and N with underscores. When you flip the tiles over they are not solid rather have a circular piece cut out. My son says he prefers the new ones because he can manipulate them better, I like the sound and feel of the solid pieces. I know that sounds a little picky, but I appreciate having any info I can before I buy something, figured someone else may, too.